I am a Masters in Computer Vision graduate from Carnegie Mellon University. At CMU, I worked with Prof. Aswin S. in the Image Science Lab exploring the domains of neural rendering and computational photography. I completed a research internship with the Virtual Humans team at TikTok R&D during the summer 2022 where I worked on a generative model for clothed full-body virtual humans.
Prior to CMU, I received my B.Tech (Hons.) in CS from International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India where I pursued research in computer vision under Dr. P.J. Narayanan (Director, IIIT-H) and Dr. Avinash Sharma at the Center for Visual Information Technology (CVIT). My work focused on 3D reconstruction of humans from single-view images using non-parametric shape representations.
My research interests broadly include 3D vision, virtual humans, neural rendering, and graphics.
I am seeking full-time roles in Computer Vision and Machine Learning starting January 2023. Please reach out via email for potential opportunities.
- December 2022 Our capstone project on synthetic refocussing using NeRFs can be viewed on our project page
- May 2022 Joined TikTok Intelligent Creation Lab - Vision & Graphics (Virtual Humans team) for a research internship.
- June 2021 Check out our new paper SHARP: Shape-Aware Reconstruction of People In Loose Clothing . Focuses on monocular reconstruction of humans with extremely loose clothing styles
- October 2020 Our work was accepted to the International Conference on 3D Vision 2020. Check out our project page
- March 2020 National runner-up for the Microsoft Code.Fun.Do Hackathon 2019